Established in 1971, the Industrial Training Fund has operated consistently and painstakingly within the context of its enabling laws Decree 47 of 1971 as Amended in the 2011 ITF ACT. The objective for which the Fund was established has been pursued vigorously and efficaciously. In the four decades of its existence, the ITF has not only raised training consciousness in the economy, but has also helped in generating a corps of skilled indigenous manpower which has been manning and managing various sectors of the national economy... read more
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment
- National Employers Consultative Association.
- National Board for Technical Education.
- National Commission for Colleges of Education.
- National Universities Commission.
- National Association of Chambers, Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture.
- Manufacturers Association of Nigeria.
- Nigeria Masterweb Report